Friday, January 15, 2010


Long time since my last blog entry...good reason though as I was preparing for a 2 months overseas trip. As we are nearing the end of our holiday and will be back very soon here a few photos :

German Christmas Markets are the best

Love Rome!


Skiing in Austria rocks!

Only a few days left and I am looking forward to come home, defrost and get back into quilting!
(My friend and neighbour bought a Quilting Frame, how exciting is that!!!)

Thanks for stopping bye.


Anonymous said...

Looking forward to having you back! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures and to see your photo's :)
Kim & family

Messy@ Bungalow'56 said...

Hi From Northern Canada. Your beautiful pictures caught my eye. What a wonderful opportunity. Can't wait until I can see it in person.
Take care,